Sunday, 31 January 2010

And the staff are ...

... here! Woohoo!

And no pedantic comments about my grammar, thank you (ST/MS/DM - so many pedants in my acquaintance list). I know it's a mass noun and takes the third person singular. I just choose not to comply!

Anyway, we have a fab little team. Hazel, Ronald and Lorence (who's a girl) are in a safe house somewhere in Manama, uniforms are in progress, and the Costa training room is ready and waiting. Death by Powerpoint it won't be. They've got a fun-packed day tomorrow playing with cocoa pods and packaging, tasting chocolate, recreating Aztec rituals (not the sacrifice bits, though) watching films and, of course, much flipchart action so that I don't have to do too much work. Once a trainer ...!

Thanks to my little sister for adding a comment on my previous post, explaining how to add comments. Seems you do need to have a Google or Yahoo account. Or coordinate with someone else who does! That countdown thing I've added at the top also corrupts the page sometimes, but I rather like it. Just refresh the screen if it gets you too.

Grilled chicken fajita steak with cheddar mash and saute veg tonight. About £6. Why wouldn't you?

1 comment:

  1. Lynn,

    Why did you recruit people from the Philippines as appose to locals?

    Just curious.

    Thanks, Sushil

    ReplyDelete